Klaus Teuber (born June 25, 1952) is a German designer of board games. He won the Spiel des Jahres award four times, for The Settlers of Catan, Barbarossa, Drunter und Drüber and Adel Verpflichtet. He retired from his profession as a dental technician to become a full-time game designer in 1999. As of 2007[update], he now lives in Canada with his wife Claudia. They have two sons, Guido and Benny.
- The Settlers of Catan (and its many expansions, as well as the video game version, Catan)
- The Settlers of Canaan, a legally licensed and biblically-oriented version of Catan. It is not clear whether Teuber or someone else developed this edition.
- Löwenherz or Domaine
- Drunter und Drüber
- Adel Verpflichtet or Hoity Toity
- Pop Belly Pigs
- Going Cardboard (Documentary, includes an interview with Teuber)
- Klaus Teuber at BoardGameGeek
- "Special K", article on Klaus Teuber's impact on the game industry
- "Monopoly Killer: Perfect German Board Game Redefines Genre", article on the process through which Klaus Teuber refined Settlers of Catan
- "H@LL9000: Infos zum Roman "Siedler von Catan"". www.hall9000.de. Retrieved 2010-04-28.
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|