From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paul Klee (1879–1940), was a German-Swiss painter.
Klee may also refer to:
- Klee (surname), a surname
- Klee (band), a German pop band
- Klee Passage, a channel of water in the Marshall Islands
- 10543 Klee (1992 DL4), a main-belt asteroid
- KLEE-TV, a Houston TV channel now renamed KPRC-TV
|Look up Klee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.