Klementyna Grabowska née Wyganowska (1771–1831) was a Polish pianist and composer. She was born in Poznań and composed for piano. She married Józef Grabowski of Łukowa, and in 1831 moved to Paris. She died there in 1831. Grabowska was also known as Countess Clementine.
Selected works include:
- Sonata, op. 2 in B-flat major for the piano
- Polonaises, collection
- Tymieniecki, Kazimierz; Wojciechowski, Zygmunt (1958). Roczniki historyczne: Volume 24.
- Elson, Arthur (2007). Woman's Work in Music.
- "Women Composers". Retrieved 2 February 2011.
- Gregory, Daniel, ed. (1917). The art of music: a comprehensive library of information for music, Volume 11.
|This article about a Polish musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|