Klemmes Corner is an unincorporated community in Highland Township, Franklin County, Indiana.
The post office Klemmes Corner once contained was named Blue Creek. It operated from 1849 until 1904.
In 1915, Klemmes Corner (then spelled Klemme's Corner) contained a general store run by Albert Klemme.
Klemmes Corner is located at 39°21′14″N 85°00′13″W / 39.35389°N 85.00361°W.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "Klemmes Corner, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- ^ Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 186. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
A post office called Blue Creek...
- ^ "Franklin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- ^ Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana. Windmill Publications. p. 155.