From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kmz)
KMZ may refer to:
- Keyhole Markup Language files when compressed.
- Kievskiy Mototsikletniy Zavod, a Soviet / Ukrainian maker of the Dnepr series of motorcycles.
- Kovrovskiy Mekhanicheskiy Zavod, a Soviet / Russian weapon manufacturer and former maker of the AEK-971 series of rifles.
- Krasnogorskiy Zavod (formerly known as Krasnogorskiy Mekhanicheskiy Zavod), a Soviet / Russian maker of optics and cameras.
- Különleges Műveleti Zászlóalj, the Special Forces of the Hungarian Army.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.