From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knack or The Knack may refer to:
- Knack (magazine), a Belgian news magazine
- The Knack, an American pop-rock band
- "The Knack" (Dilbert episode), an episode of the TV series Dilbert
- The Knack ...and How to Get It, a 1965 British film
- Knack Productions, a Japanese animation studio that created the series The Adventures of the Little Prince and others
- Knack (video game), a launch title developed by SCE Japan Studio for the Sony PlayStation 4
- Knack Online Database Tools, online database & web app builder
- 4312 Knacke, a main-belt asteroid
- Knäcke or Crisp bread
- Knacker, a person in the trade of rendering animals, and derived slang uses
- Knacker (band), a Canadian indie rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.