From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knave may refer to:
- A male domestic worker
- A rogue, a rascal; deceitful fellow; a dishonest person
- A journeyman
- Another name for Jack (playing card)
- Knave (magazine), a British adult magazine
- In Knights and Knaves logic puzzles, a person who always lies
- Knaves (band), an alternative band based in Sheffield, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.