From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Knave (disambiguation))
|Look up knave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knave may refer to:
- A male domestic worker
- A journeyman
- Another name for Jack (playing card)
- Knave of Hearts (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a character in the Lewis Carroll book
- Knave (magazine), a British adult magazine
- Knave of Hearts (film), a 1954 film directed by René Clément
- Knaves (band) an Alternative/Indie band based in Sheffield, England.
- In Knights and Knaves logic puzzles, a person who always lies
- Knave of Hearts, an informal name for the area of Mars being explored by the spacecraft Phoenix
- A rogue, a rascal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.