Knecht's Mill Covered Bridge
Knecht's Covered Bridge
Knecht's Covered Bridge, September 2012
|Location||Northeast of Springtown on Township 424, Springfield Township, Pennsylvania|
|Area||0.1 acres (0.040 ha)|
|Architectural style||Town truss|
|MPS||Covered Bridges of the Delaware River Watershed TR|
|NRHP Reference #||80003432|
|Added to NRHP||December 1, 1980|
Knecht's Covered Bridge is a historic covered bridge located in Springfield Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It crosses Cooks Creek on Knecht Bridge Road south of Springtown. Built in 1873 in the town truss style, the bridge is 110 feet long and 15 feet wide.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- Bucks County Covered Bridge Society. "Covered Bridges of Bucks County". Brochure. Retrieved 10-05-2012. Check date values in:
- "National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes Susan M. Zacher (n.d.). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Knecht's Mill Covered Bridge" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-10-29.
|This article about a property in Bucks County, Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|