Knifehandchop performing at Sneeky Dee's in Toronto, ON 2007
Knifehandchop is electronic musician Billy Pollard from Toronto, Canada. He started programming electronic beats when he was 18.
Knifehandchop takes from many different influences and styles, and mixes them together into a form of bastard pop. He uses elements from ragga, techno, hardcore, hip-hop and electro.
He has released vinyl and CDs on labels such as Tigerbeat6 and Irritant records. In 2003 he toured Europe and Japan. The same year he recorded a Peel Session for BBC Radio One and he also recorded a Breezeblock session for the same station.
- Bling The Noize (Irritant Records)
- Fighting Pig Learns Judo Tricks (Irritant)
- Bounty Killer Killer (Irritant/Dhyana Records)
- Taking The Soul Out Of Music (Irritant)
- Dancemix 2000 (Irritant)
- Respect To All The Haters (Tigerbeat6)
- Hooked on Ebonics (Irritant)
- TKO From Tokyo (Tigerbeat6)
- Rockstopper (Tigerbeat6)
- How I Left You (Tigerbeat6)
- Street Chic (Ad Noiseam)
- Techno-Gaiden (Tigerbeat6)
- The Triple Threat EP (Tigerbeat6)
- Dirty New York E.P. (Tigerbeat6)