Knights of Divine Mercy
The group's mission involves building up the spiritual strength of men, training them in the skills of successful moral living, and helping men to discover how they are to cooperate with God's grace. It aims to help men to seek and perfect the virtues of prudence, justice, fortitude, temperance, faith, hope and love. 
The founder of the Knights of Divine Mercy was Fr. Rick Heilman, pastor of St. Mary's Parish in Pine Bluff, Wisconsin, in the town of Cross Plains, in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Madison where the first meeting was held on September 29, 2006. The group's motto is Deo Submissus, in Deo Potens (The one who has submitted to God, is powerful in God). The group's monthly meetings begin with an opportunity for Confession and Eucharistic Adoration, followed by the recitation of the Divine Mercy chaplet. In the first knighting ceremony, conducted April 15, 2007, Fr. Heilman inducted (knighted) 85 men.
Squires of Divine Mercy
In the fall of 2012, the second group, Squires of Divine Mercy, began as a group for young men ages 5–17. Their meetings include prayer, the lives of the saints, sports, and snacks. Their motto is "God Strong."
- "Mission Statement". Knights of Divine Mercy. Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- "Knights of Divine Mercy: Calling men to be 'spiritual warriors'". The Catholic Herald. 2006-08-24. Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- "Knights of Divine Mercy". City of Steeples. 2007-08-02. Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- Bushman, Kathleen (2007-05-03). "Knighting ceremony: Cements men's spiritual strength". The Catholic Herald (Madison, Wisconsin: The Milwaukee Catholic Press Apostolate). p. 7.
- National Catholic Register, Knights of Divine Mercy Battle The Culture
- Spiritual Combat, audio CD, Fr. Eric Sternberg, December 14, 2007
- The Bedrock of a Man's Prayer Life, audio CD, Fr. Eric H. Nielsen, January 11, 2008
- The Source and Summit of Our Faith, audio CD, Fr. Tait C. Schroeder, S.T.L., February 1, 2008
- We Are Knights of Jesus Christ, audio CD, The Most Rev. Robert C. Morlino, Bishop of Madison, March 7, 2008
- The Real Knighthood of the Saints, audio CD, Fr Miguel Galvez, May 2, 2008
- What You Do Comes From Who You Are, audio CD, Deacon Thomas M. Kinnick, September 5, 2008
- The Church Militant Field Manual, paperback, Fr. Richard Heilman, 2012