Knoa provides on-premise and cloud-based user experience management software that monitors transactions in enterprise software such as SAP, and Salesforce.com. The agent-based monitoring tool shows every activity taken by each user for each application being monitored.
Knoa's investors include Ascent Ventures, FA Tech, Gefinor Ventures, Advantage Capital Partners and Rand Capital.
- Jean-Pierre Garbani, Forreter Research. "Knoa's End User Experience Monitoring Agent Focuses on App Usability and Performance". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- SAP. "Aeroflot and SAP Move to Second Stage of Strategic SAP Implementation". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- Serene Corp. "Optimize CRM End-User Experience and Application Performance to Optimize CRM ROI". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- HB Brasil. "SAP UEM by Knoa". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- New York Business Journal. "Knoa Software Secures $7.5 Million in Funds". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|