From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knob may refer to:
- A rounded handle that one pulls or twists:
- A prominent rounded hill or mountain, particularly in the Appalachians and the Ozarks
- Another word for tow ball or hitch ball
- Protrusions on the surface of erythrocytes associated with Maurer's clefts in malaria
- In slang, the male genitalia
- List of knobs
- Knobs region, a geographic region of Kentucky, locally known as "The Knobs", consisting of hundreds of isolated hills
- KNOB (disambiguation)
- KNOB (duo), Israeli musical singing and producing duo (Niv Cohen and Meital Patash-Cohen)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.