Knock three times
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Knock three times (disambiguation))
The phrase knock three times can refer to:
- A 1917 Novel by Marion St. John Webb, Knock Three Times (Novel)
- A 1968 TV serial, Knock Three Times (TV)
- A 1970 song, Knock Three Times
- A 2001 poem by Bob Rosenthal, Knock Three Times (poem)
- Any of various cultural references to secret knocks, tap codes, etc. especially:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.