|Genre||R&B, hip hop, gospel|
|Country of origin||US|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, California|
Knockout Entertainment is singer Ray J's vanity label, founded in 2004. The label specializes in R&B, hip hop, and gospel. Originally released under Sanctuary Records, a press release in December 2007 announced a new partnership with E1 Records.
The label's debut, Ray J's Raydiation album—released September 2005—included the top twenty hit "One Wish" and went on to sell 1 million copies worldwide. Other releases include Willie Norwood's gospel album titled I Believe, which was not released in conjunction with any other label, and was only available as a digital download or through CD Baby and top-twenty albums Ray J's All I Feel and sister Brandy's Human.
|2006||Willie Norwood||I Believe||
|2008||Ray J||All I Feel||
|2009||Ray J||For the Love of Ray J||
|2011||Brandy & Ray J||A Family Business ||
- From Raydiation (2005)
- From I Believe (2006)
- single: "I Believe"
- From All I Feel (2008)
- From Human (2008)
- From For the Love of Ray J (2009)
- From Sahyba (2012)
- single: "Marco Polo"
- From I Hit It First (2013)
- single: "I Hit It First"
- Press release, RayJ.com
- Ray J. album chart history, Billboard online
- Billboard.com - Artist Biography - Billboard Bits: Brandy/Ray J, Paisley/Underwood: Brandy announced today (Oct. 2) on New York radio station Hot 97 (WQHT) that she is planning on partnering with her brother Ray J for a collaborative album tentatively titled "R&B." The title is a nod to the siblings' respective first initials as well as their chosen style of music.
- - Ray J's MySpace: Ray J's highly anticipated fifth album, tentatively called Raydiation 2, will be released in the summer of 2009.
- - Billboard.com - Artist Biography - Ray J: In 2009 the singer announced he would be starring in his own dating series on VH1 titled For the Love of Ray J and releasing a new album, Raydiation 2.