From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knop may refer to:
- Knop, in the Bible, is a decorative ornament:
- Heb. kaphtor (Exodus 25:31-36), occurring in the description of the seven-branch candlestick in the Jewish Tabernacle and the Temple in Jerusalem. It was an ornamental swell beneath the cups of the candlestick, probably in imitation of the fruit of the almond.
- Heb. peka'im, found only in 1 Kings 6:18 and 7:24, an ornament resembling a small gourd or an egg, on the cedar wainscoting in the Temple and on the castings on the brim of the Kiyor or laver (the "brazen sea" of the King James Version).
- Daniel Knop (* 1957), specialised German journalist
- KNOP-TV, an NBC station in North Platte, NE, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page.