|Editor||Sarah Gloystein Peterson|
|Categories||Board game, Card game, Puzzle|
|First issue||November 2005|
|Company||Jones Publishing, Inc.|
Knucklebones was a bi-monthly United States-based magazine, focused on providing news and reviews of board games and card games. The magazine included some puzzles and contests, typically with a game-oriented theme, and also included puzzles such as Sudoku and crosswords.
- The Dice Tower - Matt Drake
- Rust, Ed (February 2007). "Knuclebones Magazine". Cleveland.com (Everything Cleveland). Retrieved 2007-10-10.
- Coleson, Dave; Stephen Conway (July 2007). "Episode 33: Origins 2007". The Spiel . Retrieved 2007-10-27. (Includes interview with publisher Joe Jones.)
- Schloesser, Greg. "Knucklebones: A Noble and Outstanding Endeavor". Boardgame News. Retrieved 2007-10-09.
- "Knucklebones and Games Quarterly". BoardGameGeek. 2007-05-01. Retrieved 2007-10-27.