From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knucklehead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knucklehead may refer to:
- Someone who is hardheaded, stubborn
- A racist or neo-Nazi Skinhead (Australian punk scene slang)
- Harley-Davidson Knucklehead engine, a Harley-Davidson motorcycle engine
- Knucklehead (band), a Canadian punk rock group formed in Calgary, Alberta in 1994
- Both mascot and the hard-core fans of the band Five Finger Death Punch
- Knucklehead (film), a 2010 film produced by WWE Studios
- "Knucklehead", B-side on the 1967 single "Soul Finger" by The Bar-Kays
- "Knucklehead", song by Grover Washington, Jr. (Feels So Good, 1975)
- Knuckleheads, 2008 platform game by Nitrome Limited
- Knuckleheads Indoor Amusement Park, at Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, Wisconsin, USA
- Knuckleheads Saloon, Kansas City, Missouri, USA (where Karla Bonoff, Leon Redbone, and others have appeared)
- Knucklehead, the mysterious,legendary Mascot of the band Five Finger Death Punch
- Knucklehead Smiff, ventriloquist dummy of Paul Winchell
- Knucklehead, on Paul Ruben's (Pee-wee Herman) The Pee-wee Herman Show stage show and the Pee-wee's Playhouse television series
- Knucklehead, from the anime Battle Angel Alita
- The Knucklehead simply relates to Saliba.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knucklehead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.