From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knut is a Scandinavian given name.
Knut, Knute, or Canute may also refer to:
- Knut (band), a technical sludge metal band
- Knut (polar bear) (2006-2011)
- Knute Township, Minnesota
- Canute, Oklahoma, United States
- Knut, a fictional unit of Money in Harry Potter
- An incorrect spelling for Nut (hardware), a metal object used for fastening
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.