From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up KO or ko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KO, K.O., or Ko may refer to:
Film and television
- Ko (film), a Tamil action movie directed by K.V. Anand released in April 2011
- Keith Olbermann (born 1959), American broadcaster and the host of Current TV's Countdown with Keith Olbermann
- KO (musician), Canadian musician who plays a fusion of hip hop and folk music
- Karen O (born 1978), lead singer of the rock group "Yeah Yeah Yeahs"
- K.O. (album), an album by Rize
- Ko Simpson (born 1983), professional American football player for the Buffalo Bills
- Knockout, in martial arts and boxing
- Kickoff (American football), in American football
- Ko Mountain, the second-highest peak in Sikhote-Alin
- Ko, Lamphun, Thailand
- Ko, Nandom, Upper West Ghana< http://www.ghanaschoolsnet.com/page/senior-high-school-upper-west
- Ko (kana), the romanization of the Japanese kana こ and コ
- the ISO 639 alpha-2 code for the Korean language
- Gene knockout, in molecular biology
- Knowledge Organization, an academic journal published by the International Society for Knowledge Organization
- Ko rule, in the board game Go
- Ko or Gao (surname)
- Ko (Korean name), Korean surname
- Ko, an ancient Chinese weapon also known as a dagger-axe in English
- KO Transmission, an interstate natural gas pipeline company
- Alaska Central Express IATA airline designator
- The Coca-Cola Company stock ticker symbol and corporate internet domain ko.com
- Knight Online, a 2004 online role-playing game
- Knock-off, a counterfeit product
- Kemetic Orthodoxy religion
- Contracting Officer, US government contract point-of-contact; acronym KO instead of CO is used not to be confused with Commanding Officer
- Ronkonkoma (LIRR station), a train station in Ronkonkoma, New York
- Kō, a version of the foot plough used by the Māori people
- All pages beginning with "Ko"
- All pages with titles containing "Ko"
- Kayo (disambiguation)
- Knockout (disambiguation)
- K0 (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.