From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koba can refer to:
- Koba (food), a confectionery sweet
- Koba, a character from the 1883 novel The Patricide by Alexander Kazbegi
- Pseudonym used by Joseph Stalin (after Kazbegi's character)
- Koba the Dread: Laughter and the Twenty Million, a 2002 non-fiction book by Martin Amis
- Koba (English play), by Raymond Williams, based on Stalin's life but set in a fictional context.
- A village in Gujarat, India
- Kutama Old Boys Association, Zimbabwe
- Koba, Indonesia, a town in Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia
- Koba, Faranah, Guinea
- Koba, Kindia, Guinea
- Koba, Queensland, an island more formally known as Fitzroy Island, off the coast of Far North Queensland, Australia, 22 km east of the city of Cairns
- Koba, Canada, A production company specializing in creating live action stage versions of children's TV and Book characters
- Koba, a fictional mixed martial arts champion from Warrior (2011 film), named after Stalin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.