From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koba may refer to:
- Koba (sweet), a confectionery sweet
- Koba, a character from the 1883 novel The Patricide by Alexander Kazbegi
- Koba, a nickname used by Joseph Stalin
- Koba the Dread, a 2002 non-fiction book by Martin Amis
- Koba (play), a play by Raymond Williams, based on Stalin's life
- Kutama Old Boys Association, Zimbabwe
- Koba, Indonesia, a town in Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia
- Koba, Faranah, Guinea
- Koba, Kindia, Guinea
- Fitzroy Island (Queensland), originally Koba, an island off the coast of Far North Queensland, Australia
- Koba, a character from the 2011 film Warrior
- Koba, a character from the films Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.