From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kobe or kobe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kobe or KOBE may refer to:
- Kobe, the fifth-largest city in Japan and capital of the Hyōgo prefecture
- Kobe beef, traditionally raised beef from the prefecture surrounding Kobe in Japan
- Kobe, California, a former community in Yolo County
- Kobé, a department of the Wadi Fira region in Chad
- Kobe Bryant (b. 1978), a professional American basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers
- Kobe Tai (b. 1972), pornographic actress
- Masahiko Kobe (b. 1969), the Iron Chef Italian
- ICAO airport code KOBE: Okeechobee County Airport, in Okeechobee, Florida, United States
- KOBE (AM), a radio station (1450 AM) licensed to Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.