From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kobo may refer to:
- Kobo (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Kobo, Ethiopia, a town
- Kobo Dam, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Mount Kōbō, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Kōbō Abe (1924–1993), pseudonym of Japanese writer, playwright, photographer and inventor Kimifusa Abe
- Kōbō-Daishi, a posthumous name of Kūkai (774–835), Japanese monk, civil servant, scholar, poet, and artist
- Kōbō Kenichi (born 1973), Japanese former sumo wrestler
- Kobo Tabata, title character of the manga Kobo, the Li'l Rascal (Kobo-chan)
- KOBO, a radio station in California
- Kobo, the subunit of the Nigerian naira currency
- Kobo Inc., a Japanese company, based in Canada, that markets Kobo eReader hardware and software
- Kobo whale, a blue whale skeleton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.