Kobold Quarterly was a roleplaying game magazine created by Wolfgang Baur and published by Open Design LLC. It was published four times a year and focused on the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game system. The magazine occupied the gaming market niche once served by the Dungeon and Dragon magazines, and included interviews with game designers as well as supplemental game material. As of 2011, the magazine had three editors, including editor-in-chief Wolfgang Baur.
The magazine ended publication with issue #23, Fall 2012.
- Baichtal, John (April 3, 2008). "Kobold Quarterly's Fourth Issue Teems With Promise, Gnomes". WIRED. Retrieved 2009-11-30.
- Baichtal, John (January 4, 2008). "Enter the Kobold". WIRED. Retrieved 2009-11-30.
- Fitzpatrick, Brian (March 24, 2011). "Interview: Wolfgang Baur of Kobold Quarterly and Open Design". Game Knight Reviews. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- "2009 ENnie Award Winners". Gen Con EN World RPG Awards. Retrieved 2009-11-30.
- "Kobold Quarterly Folds, A New Adventure Begins". Retrieved 2013-03-04.
- "Kobold Quarterly". Open Design LLC. Retrieved 2009-11-30.
|This hobby magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.