From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kobra (comics))
|Look up Kobra or kobra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kobra may refer to:
- Kobra (Mortal Kombat) is a character from the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games
- Kobra (DC Comics), a 1976 villain in the DC Comics universe
- Kobra (comic book), the title and main character of a Yugoslav comic book
- AT-8 Songster, NATO reporting name for the 9K112 Kobra anti-tank guided missile
- Maharashtrian Konkanastha Brahmins community in western state of Maharashtra in India (abbreviated KoBra)
- The Kobra red dot sight for Kalashnikov automatic rifles used by Russian military forces
- Kobra is the nickname of Canadian photographer Patrick Ellis, best known for his landscapes of the Rocky Mountains
- Kobra, Estonia, village in Vändra Parish, Pärnu County, Estonia
- Kobra (ride), a Zamperla flat ride based in Chessington World Of Adventures, a theme park in London
- Kobra Khan, a character from the Masters of the Universe franchise
- Kobra (television programme), a Swedish culture television programme.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kobra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.