From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Kodiak.
Eastman Kodak is a well-known maker of photo and printing products.
Kodak may also refer to:
- Kodak Tower, a skyscraper in Rochester, New York
- Kodak Theatre, the original name of what is now the Dolby Theatre, Los Angeles, California
- Kodak, Kentucky
- Kodak, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in Sevier County, Tennessee, United States
- Kodak Fortress, a fort built in 1635 over the Dnieper River, near where Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine is now
- kodak (book), a 1972 poetry collection by Patti Smith
- All pages beginning with "Kodak"
- Kodak Park
- Kodak Park Railroad
- Kodaku, an indigenous people living in India, in hills and forest of Chhotanagpur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kodak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.