(merged into Open Hub)
Type of site
|Open source search engine|
|Owner||Black Duck Software|
|Launched||2000(Ended: 2012 )|
|Current status||Redirects to code
On May 19, 2009, Black Duck Software announced that projects from the Microsoft CodePlex open source project hosting site will now be fed automatically into Black Duck’s open source KnowledgeBase repository. The projects also will be searchable through Black Duck’s Koders.com.
Koders announced on September 9, 2009 that their search engine now exceed 2.4 billion lines of code; a 210% increase since April 2008.
- Byfield, Bruce (April 28, 2008). "Black Duck acquires Koders.com". Linux.com. Archived from the original on March 28, 2009.
- "Black Duck Software, Microsoft Team to Automate Addition of OS Projects from CodePlex into Black Duck KnowledgeBase & Koders.com". Black Duck Software. May 19, 2009.
- "Koders.com Free Code Search Site Exceeds 2.4 billion lines of Open Source Code". Black Duck Software. September 9, 2009.
- "Black Duck Announces Ohloh Enhancements Providing New Visibility into Open Source Activities Affiliated With Organizations, Expanded Code Search Capabilities". Black Duck Software. October 25, 2012.
- Official website , redirects to Open Hub
- Archived 5 August 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Black Duck Software
|This article about a search engine website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|