From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kodo may refer to:
- A type of millet grain
It is used to make brewerages
- Kodo, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- The kōdō, Japanese incense ceremony
- Kodo (taiko group), a taiko drumming group based in Japan
- The Kodo-kai, a yakuza criminal organization
- The imperial way, a propaganda concept used with hakko ichiu during the Second Sino-Japanese war and World War II by the Imperial government of the Shōwa era
In computer software
- BEA Systems (formerly SolarMetric)'s high-performance persistence engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kodo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.