From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kodomo is the Japanese word for child, it may also refer to:
- Kodomo (musician), the moniker for electronic musician Chris Child
- Kodomo manga, manga with a target demographic of children
- Kodomo no Jikan, a manga series by Kaworu Watashiya
- Kodomo no Kodomo, a manga series by Akira Sasou
- Kodomo no Omocha, better known as Kodocha, a manga series by Miho Obana
- Kodomo, an Indonesian toothpaste brand for children
- Kodomo no hi (Children's Day), a national Japanese holiday that occurs on May 5
- Kodomo Teate Law, a "child allowance" law designed to help parents
- Ongaku no Kodomo wa Mina Utau, the fourth album of the Japanese rock band Sambomaster
- Tokyo Kodomo Club, an early childhood education programme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.