||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
6 November 1964 |
Koenraad Francine Gaston "Koen" Dillen (born on 6 November 1964 in Mortsel) is a Belgian politician and Member of the European Parliament for Flanders with the Vlaams Belang, sitting in the Identity, Tradition, Sovereignty group in the European Parliament. He is the son of Karel Dillen, founder of the Vlaams Blok.
He sits on its Committee on Development, and is a substitute for the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs and a member of the Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly.
- 1989-1990: French teacher
- 1990-1992: Account manager, Rank Xerox
- 1992-1994: Senior official, Belgian Parliament
- 1994-2003: Civil servant
- since 2000: Municipal Councillor
- since 2003: Member of the European Parliament
- European Parliament biography of Koenraad Dillen (incl. Speeches, Questions and Motions)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Belgian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|