From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||born on a Friday|
|Region of origin||Empire of Ashanti, Ghana|
- Kofi (musician), British lovers rock singer, born Carol Simms
- John Kofi Agyekum Kufuor, Former President of Ghana
- Kofi Abrefa Busia, a Prime Minister of Ghana
- Kofi Amoah Prah, a German Olympian
- Kofi Annan, a United Nations secretary general
- Koffi Amponsah, a footballer in Ghana
- Kofi Karikari, Ashanti King (1867–1874)
- Kofi Kingston, ring name of Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah, a wrestler from Ghana
- Osei Kofi Tutu I, Founder of the Ashanti Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.