The company operates internationally and publishes in seven areas:
- Business & Management
- Careers & Testing
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Resources & Training
- Transport & Logistics
- Finance & Investment
- Educational Reference & Skills
Kogan Page authors and publishing partners include: Michael Armstrong, Drayton Bird, John Adair, Richard Denny, Paul Sloane, Merlin Stone, the Institute of Directors, Accenture, the Hay Group, the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Geneviève Brame and many others.
Recently Kogan Page has also formed a close association with The Times and The Sunday Times newspapers who sponsor books such as "The Times: How The City Really Works" by Alexander Davidson and a series of Small Business Management books sponsored by The Sunday Times.
- "Contact Us." Kogan Page. Retrieved on 5 July 2011. "120 Pentonville Road London N1 9JN UK"
- "Contact." Kogan Page USA. Retrieved on 5 July 2011. "Kogan Page Publishers 1518 Walnut Street, Suite 1100 Philadelphia, PA 19102"
- "Serendipitous Success for Kogan Page". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 2008-10-27. "All of which should stand him in good stead come January, when London-based business publisher Kogan Page publishes Emotionomics, which had already sold 4,000 copies in a self-published edition by the time KP senior publisher Jon Finch made the author's acquaintance as they each awaited a meeting with a Saatchi exec who was fog-bound in Manchester."[dead link]