From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kohlberg may refer to:
- Kohlberg, Baden-Württemberg, in the district of Esslingen
- Kohlberg, Bavaria in the district of Neustadt (Waldnaab)
- Kohlberg (Pirna), in Saxony
- Kohlberg (Fichtelgebirge), a forested mountain made of quartz phyllite in north-east Bavaria
- Kołobrzeg, in Middle Pomerania, known as Kohlberg, aka Kolberg until the end of World War II
- Kolberg (film), 1945 German film set in and about here
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, private equity firm co-founded by Jerome Kohlberg, Jr.
- Kohlberg & Company, a private equity firm
- Kolberg (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.