From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related names||Koler, Koehler, Kolar|
Kohler is a family name of German origin. The name was first found in Saxony. It means, "Charcoal burner" so the first "Kohlers" were most likely of that occupation.
Kohler may refer to:
- Alan Kohler, Australian journalist
- Anton Kohler, German chess player
- Herbert Kohler, Jr., businessman
- John Michael Kohler, businessman
- Josef Kohler, German jurist
- Juliane Köhler, German actress
- Jürgen Kohler, former German football player
- Kaufmann Kohler (1843-1926), reform rabbi
- Klaus J. Kohler, German phonetician
- Richie Kohler, shipwreck diver and historian
- Terry Jodok Kohler, businessman
- Walter J. Kohler, Sr., governor of Wisconsin 1929-1931
- Walter J. Kohler, Jr., governor of Wisconsin 1951-1957
- Ernesto Kohler, flautist and composer 1849-1907
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kohler. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kohler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.