|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2013)|
|Motto||Quality and Affordable Education|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Kojadi Institute (KI) is a private institute located at Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, adjacent to KJ9 Ampang Park LRT station. KI was set up by Koperasi Jayadiri Malaysia Berhad (KOJADI) in September 1990 to provide further study opportunities to KOJADI members’ children and to the public.  In 2011, KI was rated 4 star rating from Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK).  On 17 March 2015, KI signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with TransWorld University (TWU), Taiwan to allow graduates from Beauty Therapy or Hairdressing further studies in this university. 
KI was formed in 1990. Initially, it conducted academic programmes from certificate level till diploma level and vocational programmes up till certificate level. It also collaborate with Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman to offer Foundation In Arts that can further study into UTAR degree programmes. Academic programmes were accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) whilst the vocational programmes were accredited by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK), Kementerian Sumber Manusia.
In mid-2011, KI phased out the academic programmes to concentrate fully on vocational programmes. This change of focus is in line with the Government’s call to produce more skilled workers. Students who pass the vocational courses will be awarded the Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) which accredited by JPK.
There are two departments under Kojadi Institute:
Department SKM – Industrial Electronics
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Electronic Equipment Level 2 & 3
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Electrical Installation and Maintenance Level 2 & 3
Department SKM – Beauty Therapy
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Beauty Therapy Level 1 & 2
- "About KI". Kojadi Institute. Retrieved 18 May 2013.
- "Kojadi Institute receives 4-STAR rating from JPK (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran) Officer". Kojadi Institute. Retrieved 18 May 2013.
- "Memorandum of Understanding between Kojadi Institute and Transwolrd University Taiwan". Kojadi Institute. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Message from Chief Executive Officer". Kojadi Institute. Retrieved 18 May 2013.
- "MQA Accredited Status of Kojadi Institute". Malaysian Qualifications Agency. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "KI Management". Kojadi Institute. Retrieved 5 September 2013.