|Occupation||actress and model|
Early life and family
Born in Dublin, Ireland, Kojii is the daughter of musician Enda Wyatt of Irish rock band An Emotional Fish (Atlantic Records). She was raised in Tallaght in south Dublin. She studied Technical Stage Training and worked as a freelance Stage Manager for four years in Irish theatres and a Parisian circus.
In 2004, Kojii met her husband, fine-art photographer Cyril Helnwein when she posed for his "Ethereal" series. Cyril Helnwein is the eldest son of Austrian artist Gottfried Helnwein. On the winter solstice, 21 December 2005, their first daughter Croí Sequoia Helnwein was born. On April 7, 2011, she gave birth to their second daughter Éala Cheyenne. On August 25, 2013, she gave birth to their son Captain Solas Wyatt Helnwein.
She has been seen in numerous magazines, including, Fit Pregnancy, Women's Wear Daily, Cosmopolitan, Elle, BPM, Prudence, Tatler and Vogue. She has appeared in adverts and catalogs for companies such as, O.P.I., Got2b, Louis Verdad, Ed Hardy, Coca Cola, Toni and Guy and Gap.
Kojii appears in national advertisements in the United States for clients such as Target, Mitsubishi, Comcast, Marshalls and in Ireland for clients such as O2, Pigsback and TV3. Kojii has become known in Ireland for a long-standing appearance in a TV3 ident where she is featured singing the networks jingle. This ident is viewable on Kojii Helnwein's YouTube page.
Kojii appears on "Project Runway (Season 6") and the companion show "Models of the Runway" (Season 1). This show airs on Lifetime TV August 20, 2009. Kojii has also been regularly seen on RTÉ's Off the Rails, Late Late Show, and Live at 3, as well as TV3's Ireland AM
In 2006 Kojii started touring with her band, also known as Kojii in Ireland. http://kojiihelnwein.com/about-kojii/ Kojii sings, writes music, lyrics and plays guitar. The same year, Kojii recorded and released a self-titled album, Kojii.
- Enda Wyatt
- Kojii Bio, Kojii Helnwein, Wordpress blog "About".
- Lifetime Profile, Kojii Helnwein "Models of the Runway" profile on myLifetime.com Question 21 0f 42.
- Cyril Helnwein
- "Ethereal" series
- Croí Sequoia Helnwein
- Morgan the Agency
- Lifetime Profile, Kojii Helnwein "Models of the Runway" profile on myLifetime.com Question 3 of 42.
- Lifetime Profile, Kojii Helnwein "Models of the Runway" profile on myLifetime.com BIO, "First modeling job".
- KojiiMusic About, Biography of Kojii's band Kojii Music paragraph 5.
- Kojii Helnwein Client list, Client list compiled by Kojii Helnwein on her blog
- Lifetime "Models of the Runway", Photos of the Project Runway Models