From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koke or KOKE may refer to:
- Kōke (or Koke), noble ranking below a daimyo in Japan during the Edo period
- Koke, Estonia, village in Haaslava Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- Koke language of Chad
- Koke (footballer born 1983), full name Sergio Contreras Pardo, Spanish football forward in the Bolivian league
- Koke (footballer born 1992), full name Jorge Resurrección Merodio, Spanish football midfielder for Atlético Madrid and Spain
- KOKE (AM), a radio station (1600 AM) licensed to serve Pflugerville, Texas, United States
- KOKE-FM, a radio station (99.3 FM) licensed to serve Thorndale, Texas
- Koke'e State Park, Hawaii, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.