Kokey @ Ako
|Kokey @ Ako|
|Format||Comedy, Drama, Fantasy|
|Directed by||Wenn V. Deramas|
|Opening theme||"Kokey @ Ako" by Toni Gonzaga, Vhong Navarro, Melai Cantiveros and Jason Francisco|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||55 (final)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||September 20, 2010 – December 3, 2010|
Cast and Characters
- Vhong Navarro as Bruce Kho Reyes / Belat
- Toni Gonzaga Princess Reyes / Jackie Reyes
- Gloria Romero as Barbara Reyes
- Melisa Cantiveros as Josa Reyes
- Jason Francisco as Adonis
- Mickey Ferriols as Annie Reyes
- Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan as Dianne Reyes
- Christian Vasquez as Roland Reyes
- Wendy Valdez as Lois Magsanoc
- Mike Lloren as King Cone
- Joy Viado as Bebot
- Tess Antonio as Babet
- Francis Magundayao/Yulio Pisk as Belat
- Empoy Marquez as Bubot
- Debralis Velasote as Vangie
- DJ Durano as Dr. DJ Caparas
- Candy Pangilinan as Cynthia Caparas
- Bugoy Carino as Caloy
- Philip Nolasco as JD Caparas
- Maki Billiones as Niño
- Joy Viado as Bebot
- Empoy Marquez as Bubot
- Rubi-Rubi Esmaquel as Fifi
- Jojit Lorenzo as Dick
- Atak Arana as Atak
- Eric Nicolas as Tom
- Simon Ibarra as Jerry
- Minco Fabregas as Tinnio Tan
- Mark Valdez as Antony Precie
- Andrei Garcia as Baldo
- Marissa Orillo
- Dennis Padilla as Eduardo "Chong Edong" Reyes
- Nova Villa as Sor Aida Sanchez
- Abby Bautista as young Princess Reyes / Jackie Reyes
- Amy Nobleza as young Josa Reyes
- Frenchie Dy/Kiray Celis (young) as Bam-Bam
- Frances Ignacio as Toribia
- Johan Santos as Mike
- Tanya Gomez as Linda Magsanoc
- Jairus Aquino as Rolly / Young Roland
- Cheska Billiones as Nena / Young Dianne
- Brice Barnachea as Vincent (Caloy's father)
- Jewel Crisanto as Ada (Caloy's playmate in the adoption center)
- Marissa Orillo as herself
- Emerson Lee as boarding mate
- Toni Gonzaga/Abby Bautista (young) as Princess Reyes / Jackie Reyes - Jackie is a survivor- from a massacre plot against her family, an alien abduction, growing up without parents to provide her needs, and moving on with life with no memory of her real identity. Despite her traumatic past, Jackie is a positive thinker. She is a resourceful and determined news reporter with special interest in paranormal and extraterrestrial activities. She is obsessed with retracing the events of the past—looking for any leads of alien movements, hoping to find possible indications of her parents’ whereabouts. And that vital lead may be Kokey. The role was originally given to Angel Locsin. Locsin was replaced by Gonzaga due to Locsin's commitment to Imortal.
- Vhong Navarro/ Kyle Balili (young)
- as Bruce Kho Reyes - Bruce used to be the boy who fell in love with the little rich girl with no memory. He is Jackie’s best friend, confidante and companion in the search for her missing parents. The hard work and sacrifices he made paid off when his one great love accepted his proposal to be his wife. One day before the wedding, Bruce accepts a news coverage that leads to an unfortunate accident of stellar proportions.Bruce seems to Get Mad at Bam-Bam (Toribia's Daughter) and Helping Jackie and Josa as Bam-Bam Teases Them. Bam-Bam is Kiray.
- as Belat - See: Belat
- Melisa Cantiveros/ Amy Nobleza (young) as Josa Reyes - Josa sees and does everything in a different way---odd but funny. She is Bruce’s cousin, and Jackie’s best friend and pseudo-sister. Her carefree attitude is refreshing, but would often lead to a lot of hilarious misadventures.
- Jason Francisco as Adonis - Adonis had been training as a cameraman for Channel Z for the last six years but can't get a promotion. When Bruce starts working for the station, Adonis becomes one of his good friends. Adonis eventually becomes Josa’s love interest.
- Gloria Romero as Barbara Reyes - Madam Barbra is a sophisticated woman who owns a TV network, Z Broadcasting Company, as well as several companies. Her authority cannot be questioned, but behind her straight forward, stern and unyielding command is a grandmother longing to be reunited with her long-lost son and granddaughter.
- Mickey Ferriols as Annie Reyes - Annie is Barbara's adopted daughter. She is insecure so she had done bad plans. She is the one who planned to kill Jackie (Princess)'s family. When the years past, she wants to get the company (Z Broadcasting Company), she knew that Jackie is Princess. So, she used Lois, to pretend Princess Reyes, the long lost granddaughter of Barbara, but all of her plans didn't work. At the last episode, She vanished after she use her powers.
- Wendy Valdez as Lois Magsanoc - Jackie's rival to the heart of Bruce and she pretend to be Princess Reyes (which Annie planned) because of her ambition to be an actress. When the truth was known, that she is not the real Princess because Barbara saw her mother, a crazy one, Instead of being mad, she helped Barbara's family, even Jackie.
- Kokey - Kokey returns to Planet Earth to find his missing sister before she unwittingly wreaks havoc on mankind. In his search for his furry sibling, Kokey gets to meet new friends and goes into another roller coaster adventure ride of his life.
- Kekay - Kekay is Kokey's jealous furry little sister. She was born thinking she was disliked and unloved by her parents, and grew up envious over her brother's popularity not only in Planet Yekok but on Earth as well. Her sense of curiosity and misadventure send her to an accidental journey to Earth.
- Umamay Kakay - Kokey and Kekay's mother.
- Tay Kokoy - Kokey and Kekay's father.
- Mike Lloren as King Cone - King Cone is the ruthless ruler of planet Kukurikabu. Disobedience of his orders will mean death to any human or exile to outer space for Kukurikabukans.
- Joy Viado as Bebot - One of the three elders of the more than 350 children spawned by King Cone. They are ruthless and heartless as their father; very much enthusiastic in brewing plans to invade other planet, particularly Earth, to call their second home.
- Tess Antonio as Babet - One of the three elders of the more than 350 children spawned by King Cone. They are ruthless and heartless as their father; very much enthusiastic in brewing plans to invade other planets, particularly Earth, to call their second home.
- Francis Magundayao as Belat - Prince Belat is one of the thousands of King Cone's kids. He is affectionate and caring towards the human prisoners of his father, an unthinkable and forbidden behavior for children of royalty. The young prince is most especially attached to Dianne, whom he treated as his mother. Belat's attachment to Dianne drove him to invent a spaceship to send the human couple back to their home planet. As Belat attempts to fly his alien craft to Earth, an accident occurs leaving him trapped in Bruce's body.
- Empoy Marquez as Bubot - One of the three elders of the more than 350 children spawned by King Cone. They are ruthless and heartless as their father; very much enthusiastic in brewing plans to invade other planet, particularly Earth, to call their second home.
Kokey @ Ako was postponed three times before it was given an official premiere date. It was originally announced as one of the ABS-CBN's offering for the 60th Celebration of Filipino Soap Opera (Ika-60 taon ng Pinoy Soap Opera), during the ABS-CBN Trade Launch for the first quarter of 2010, entitled Bagong Simula (New Beginning).
However, it was postponed and was launched again as one of the ABS-CBN's offerings for the second quarter of 2010, during the ABS-CBN Trade Launch and was announced during the Kapamilya Trade Launch held in Boracay.
The show was later announced as half-term show line-up by ABS-CBN as part of the 60th Anniversary of Philippines Television and was presented as the station's ID for the rainy season in the Philippines. The trailer premiered on June 26, 2010 on its official website.
- ‘Kokey at Ako’ lands on ABS-CBN primetime bida
- Quintos, Napoleon (2009-12-03). "Enrique Gil stars in the upcoming teleserye ‘Kokey @ Ako’". Celeb Highlight. Showbuzz. Retrieved 2010-01-20.
- "Angel Locsin pulled out from Kokey@Ako".
- Noah's website