Kokua Hospitality is a property management firm affiliated with The Chartres Lodging Group, LLC, of San Francisco. The word Kokua (pronounced “koh-kooh-ah”) is Hawaiian for “to serve, assist, cooperate and pursue knowledge”. The company was founded in San Francisco and is currently headquartered in Chicago, IL. Kokua Hospitality is an independent hotel management company created by investors Rob Kline and Maki Bara of The Chartres Lodging Group, LLC  The company's history of hotel management includes the turnaround of distressed properties, and the restoration of buildings including: Inn of Chicago, DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile, The Powell Hotel, Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor and Grand Historic Venue.
- Hilton Hotels
- Starwood Hotels
- Choice Hotels International
- Hyatt Hotels
- The Powell Hotel, San Francisco
- "The Chartres Lodging Group Opens the Newly Renamed Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile Following a $21 million Renovation." Hotel Online. June 4, 2008. Retrieved 10-1-2010. http://www.hotel-online.com/News/PR2008_2nd/Jun08_ChartresDoubletree.html
- "Non-english usage: Kokua". Webster's-Online Dictionary. http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definitions/Kokua?cx=partner-pub-0939450753529744:v0qd01-tdlq&cof=FORID:9&ie=UTF-8&q=Kokua&sa=Search#922
- Oschner, Bob. "Oxford Lodging Establishes Internal Property Management Company To Facilitate Rapid Value-Add Program." XPR, LLC. Feb. 15, 2006. Retrieved 10-1-2010.http://www.kokuahospitality.com/pressf918.html?mode=detail&id=kokua_hospitality_established
- "Home - Kokua Hospitality". kokuahospitality.com. Retrieved 2014-01-31.