From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kol or köl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kol or KOL may refer to:
- Kol people, tribes of eastern India
- Kol language (disambiguation)
- Kol, Nepal, geographic & administrative subdivision
- Kol (dinosaur), a dinosaur from Mongolia
- Kol language (Cameroon), a language of the Bantu family
- Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, known as Kol before the 18th century
- Key opinion leader, a person performing opinion leadership
- Kingdom of Loathing, a browser-based multiplayer online role-playing game
- Knight Online, a multiplayer online role-playing game
- Kings of Leon, a rock band
- Knights of Labor, an American labor organizations of the 1880s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.