Koldo managing Andorra in 2011
|Full name||Jesús Luis Álvarez de Eulate Güergue|
|Date of birth||4 September 1970|
|Place of birth||Vitoria, Spain|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Jesús Luis Álvarez de Eulate Güergue (born 4 September 1970), commonly known as Koldo, is an Andorran retired footballer who played as a goalkeeper, and the current manager of the Andorra national football team.
Born in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava, Basque Country, Spain, Koldo played his entire career in the country. He signed in the 1991 January transfer window with Atlético Madrid, from local CD Aurrerá de Vitoria, but struggled to appear even for the reserves; due to injury to main squad first-choice Abel Resino, he was on the substitutes bench in the 1990–91 Copa del Rey final, against RCD Mallorca.
Koldo resumed his career in the lower leagues, being second or third-choice. In 1994 he signed with FC Andorra, an Andorran club which competes in the Spanish football league system, going on to remain with the club for 14 of the following 15 seasons, retiring at nearly 39 years of age. After being naturalized, he began appearing with the Andorra national team, making his debut on 3 June 1998 in a 0–3 friendly loss to Brazil.
On 10 June 2009 Koldo played his last international, a 0–6 defeat against England for the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers. Arguably one of the best players in the match, he received a standing ovation from the opposing fans for his efforts, after he was substituted in injury time. Previously, in November 2003, to celebrate UEFA's Jubilee, he was selected as Andorra's Golden Player by the Andorran Football Federation as their most outstanding player of the past 50 years.
- As of 16 November 2014
- Koldo's BDFutbol profile
- "El Mallorca, finalista elemplar" [Mallorca, the perfect finalist] (in Spanish). El Mundo Deportivo. 30 June 1991. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Griffiths, Frank (10 June 2009). "Andorra loses 6-0 to England but prevents ridicule". USA Today. Retrieved 8 November 2010.
- Golden Players take centre stage; UEFA.com, 29 November 2003
- Jubilee Awards; at RSSSF
- "Koldo, nou seleccionador de futbol" [Koldo, new national team manager] (in Catalan). Diari d'Andorra. 2 February 2010. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- Koldo; at European Football
- Andorra's Golden Player; UEFA.com