|Elevation||3,600 ft (1,100 m)|
Kole is located approximately 290 kilometres (180 mi) north of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. This location lies approximately 28 kilometres (17 mi), by road, northwest of Lira, the largest city in Lango sub-region. The coordinates of Kole, Uganda are:2°25'43.0"N, 32°48'04.0"E (Latitude:2.428600; Longitude:32.801123).
Points of interest
The following points of interest are found in Kole:
- The headquarters of Kole District Administration
- The offices of Kole Town Council
- Kole Central Market.
- "Road Distance Between Kampala And Kole With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Map Showing Lira And Kole With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Kole Town At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Ninsiima, Racheal (14 July 2013). "Uganda Census Planned for 2014". The Observer (Uganda). Retrieved 2 June 2014.