|• Body||Aikkaranadu/Poothrikka Panchayats|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Chalakudy|
|Civic agency||Aikkaranadu/Poothrikka Panchayats|
Kolenchery is a small town located on National Highway 49 (NH 49), 27 km east of Cochin city in Ernakulam district of Kerala State, India. Just a hamlet with a church, handful of schools and cinema theatre five decades ago, it has grown rapidly through large-scale real estate developments. The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical Mission was founded in 1967. St. Peter's Church, Kolenchery is an ancient and historic church at Kolenchery, built by one Thankan of the Kolenchery House.St. Peters College in the town has conducted some notable botanical research.
- Kolenchery Jacobite Church
- Kadamattom Church
- Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering
- Kottoor Church
- Thammanimattom Simple suspension bridge
- Patriarchal Center, Puthenkurish
- Mazhuvannoor Church
- Ezhipram Simhasana Chapel
- MOSC Medical College Hospital
- St.Peters College
- St.Peters Teachers Training Institute
- St Peters Senior Secondary School, Kadayiruppu
- St Peters Higher Secondary School, Kolenchery
- Government Higher Secondary School, Kadayirippu
- Nazareth IELTS Educational Centre, College Jn., 9847420139
- "Welcome to MOSC Medical College". MOSC Medical College Hospital. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
- Kerala (India); A. Sreedhara Menon (1982). Kerala District Gazetteers: Arnakulam. printed by the Superintendent of Govt. Presses. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
- Indian National Scientific Documentation Centre (2008). Indian science abstracts. Indian National Scientific Documentation Centre. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kolenchery.|
- Official website of St.Peter's College, Kolenchery
- A Website from abroad Kolencherians
- Airapuram Rubber Park Farmers Action Council
- Official website of St Peter's and St Paul's Orthodox Church, Kolenchery
- About IELTS and English Training