|IATA: KGK – ICAO: PAJZ – FAA LID: JZZ|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF|
|Elevation AMSL||269 ft / 82 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Koliganek Airport (IATA: KGK, ICAO: PAJZ, FAA LID: JZZ) is a state-owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) east of the central business district of Koliganek, in the Dillingham Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska. Scheduled airline service to Dillingham Airport is provided by Peninsula Airways (PenAir).
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, this airport had 481 commercial passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, a decrease of 21% from the 606 enplanements in 2007. Koliganek Airport is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (2009–2013), which categorizes it as a general aviation facility.
Airlines and destinations
Facilities and aircraft
- FAA Airport Master Record for JZZ ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 27 Aug 2009.
- CY 2008 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data (Preliminary). Federal Aviation Administration. Published 15 July 2009.
- 2009 Timetables. Peninsula Airways. Retrieved 6 Sep 2009.
- FAA National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems: 2009-2013. Federal Aviation Administration. Published 1 Oct 2008.
- Great Circle Mapper: KGK - Koliganek, Alaska. Retrieved 6 Sep 2009.
- Conveyance Of The Old Koliganek Airport Property. Department of Transportation & Public Facilities - Central Region. 08/02/2001.
- PDF. Department of Transportation & Public Facilities - Central Region. 5-2-1994.
- Airport diagram of Koliganek (JZZ) (GIF). FAA, Alaska Region. 19 Feb 2004.
- FAA Terminal Procedures for JZZ, effective June 26, 2014
- Resources for this airport: