From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kolmogorov's theorem is any of several different results by Andrey Kolmogorov:
- In statistics
- Hahn–Kolmogorov theorem
- Kolmogorov existence theorem
- Kolmogorov continuity theorem
- Fréchet-Kolmogorov theorem
- Kolmogorov's three-series theorem
- Kolmogorov's zero-one law
- Chapman–Kolmogorov equations
- Kolmogorov inequalities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.