From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kolovrat, or Kolwrat, may refer to:
- Yevpaty Kolovrat, a medieval Russian knight.
- Kolovrat family, a Bohemian (Czech) noble family (cs:Kolovratové)
- John Charles Count Kolowrat-Krakowski (1748–1816), field marshal in the Austrian Empire in 1809
- Franz Anton von Kolowrat-Liebsteinsky (1778–1861), Bohemian nobleman and politician
- Sascha Kolowrat-Krakowsky (1886–1927), a Bohemian-Austrian film producer and pioneer of the cinema of Austria
- Alois Jozef Krakowski von Kolowrat (1759–1833), Roman Catholic archbishop of Prague from 1831 to 1833
- Henry Kolowrat, Jr. (born 1933), American fencer
- Kolovrat Range, a mountain range in Slovenia
- Kolovrat, Zagorje ob Savi, a settlement in the Municipality of Zagorje ob Savi, Slovenia
- Kolovrat, Tuzla, a settlement in the Municipality of Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kolovrat, Prijepolje, a settlement in the Municipality of Prijepolje, Serbia
- Kolowrat Theatre (Divadlo Kolowrat), Prague
- Kolovrat (symbol), a Slavic pagan symbol of the Sun, similar to the swastika.
- Kolovrat (band), a Russian music band
- Kolovrat (newspaper), a neo-Nazi Russian-language newspaper published in Estonia
- All pages with titles containing "Kolovrat OR Kolowrat"
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kolovrat. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.