From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koman may refer to:
- Küman, municipality in Azerbaijan, also spelled Koman
- Koman, Albania, settlement in Albania
- Koman Hydroelectric Power Station, power station in Albania
- Koman languages, a subgroup of the Nilo-Saharan language family
- Vladimir Koman, Hungarian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.