From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Komarno may refer to:
- Komárno, a town in Slovakia
- Komarno, Ukraine, a city in Ukraine
- Komarno (Hasidic dynasty)
- Komárom, a city in Hungary
- Komárom county, Hungary
- Komarno, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, a village in south-west Poland
- Komarno, Lublin Voivodeship, a village in east Poland
- Komarno, a settlement in Crmnica, Montenegro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.