The Komazawa Volleyball Courts are a volleyball venue located in Tokyo, Japan. It hosted some of the volleyball preliminaries for the 1964 Summer Olympics.
Originally an outdoor venue for the 1958 Asian Games, the venue was modified into an indoor arena between December 1962 and June 1964. It seated 3908 during the Olympics, including 1300 temporary.
- Komazawa Volleyball Courts, Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium (final)
- Juan de la Barrera Olympic Gymnasium (final), Juan Escutia Sports Palace, Revolution Ice Rink
- Montreal Forum (final), Paul Sauvé Centre
- Druzhba Multipurpose Arena, Minor Arena of the Central Lenin Stadium (final)
- Long Beach Arena
- Hanyang University Gymnasium, Jamsil Gymnasium (final), Saemaul Sports Hall
- Palau dels Esports de Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi (final), Pavelló de la Vall d'Hebron
- Clayton County International Park (2-man), Omni Coliseum (indoor final), Stegeman Coliseum
- Bondi Beach, Sydney Entertainment Centre (indoor final), Sydney Showground Pavilion 4
- Faliro Olympic Beach Volleyball Centre, Peace and Friendship Stadium
- Beijing Institute of Technology Gymnasium, Capital Indoor Stadium (indoor final), Chaoyang Park Beach Volleyball Ground
- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Horse Guards Parade
- Copacabana Beach, Maracanãzinho
Coordinates: 35°37′23″N 139°39′46″E / 35.623043°N 139.662867°E