From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Komi may refer to:
- Komi Republic, a republic in Russia
- Komi, a short name for komidashi, a rule used in the board game Go
- Komi (restaurant) in Washington, D.C.
- Komi, a synonym of Kenkey, a West African dish
- Komi Kebir, a village in Famagusta District
- Komi, Arcadia, a village in Arcadia, part of the municipality Levidi
- Komi, Cyclades, a village on the island of Tinos, part of the municipality Exomvourgo
- Komi, Elis, a settlement in the municipality of Vouprasia
- Komi, Lesbos, a village on the island of Lesbos, part of the municipality Loutropoli Thermis
- Komi, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.